The CRC is a great resource for all undergraduate students currently enrolled in a Chemistry course. It is a space to get TA help and collaborate with peers. You can also use a Mac mini to get course work done.
Accessing Adobe Apps
You can find instructions for accessing the Adobe apps installed on the CRC Mac minis here: https://it.chem.umass.edu/how-to/crc-adobe/
All students who are officially enrolled in a course in the Department of Chemistry have Chemistry LDAP account. This is separate from and unrelated to your Campus NetID account.
Your username is the same as your Campus NetID. There are very rare exceptions to this, so if you are unable to log in, please seek assistance by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have never used your Chemistry LDAP account before, you will need to set up a password. To set your password:
- Go to http://wahoo.cns.umass.edu/findaccount
- Click “reset your account password”
- Authenticate with your NetID when prompted
- Enter a new password where indicated
- Click “Change”
- Adobe Creative Cloud 2018:
- Acrobat DC
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Office 2016
Need Help one of the Mac minis?
Email the following to email@example.com:
- The date and time you experienced the issue
- The number of the computer
- Any error messages
- A brief description of the issue